Outputs may be of different types, e.g one 4-20mA output and the other 0-10V. Input and outputs are user selectable from a range of standard process signals. mA outputs may be set to either active or passive type.
- Enabling one measurement to be sent to two independent systems or devices.
- Overcoming problems where a common mode voltage exists between the input and output.
- Solving current loop loading problems.
- Isolating and converting dangerous voltages to safe levels.
- Converting voltage signals to current or current signals to voltage.
- Interfacing field sensors, transducers and transmitters with indicators, PLCs, and other process control instrumentation.
See more in the C16 range >
- Universal AC/DC powered
(85 - 260 VAC, 24 - 200 VDC)
- Dual isolated outputs with span and zero adjustment
- Performs signal conditioner / converter functions
- Each output may be mA or voltage
- User configurable input ranges
- User configurable output ranges: V, mA sink or source
- Removable terminals
- Five year warranty